Launch of Skilling Taskforce -A Game Changer for Upgrading Standards in the exhibitions sector - IEIA Members to play a key role !
September 23, 2021
With an aim to raise the standards of service delivery across the exhibitions sector in India, Indian Exhibition Industry Association has spearheaded a special initiative titled ‘IEIA SkillForce’. A dedicated taskforce comprising members of the association has already set the ball rolling to achieve the goal of raising the standards of service delivery across various functions involved in exhibitions management, with its first physical meeting held on September 07, 2021 in New Delhi. As a next step, 4 rounds of e-interactions have been planned with members representing Organisers, Stand Contractors, Venues & Support Service Providers, and Freight Forwarders in the coming days for developing Industry standards and the roadmap for imparting skilling & training programs for different occupational roles related to the sector. IEIA envisions to further engage its members for participation and contribution in the focus groups that will dedicatedly work as part of the team.
“IEIA aims for a holistic development of the sector through the ‘Skillforce’ initiative with representation and equal participation of the members of our association”, stated Ms. Sonia Prashar President, IEIA.
IEIA invites industry players to associate and be a part of this GROWTH STORY of the Indian Exhibition Industry as we look forward to an industry-wide transformation taking shape with this initiative, much aligned with the Govt. of India's vision of #atmanirbharbharat.
Members of IEIA Skilling Taskforce (alphabetical listing)
· Mr. Abdul H. Khan, IEML
· Mr. Anamitra Mukherjee, Schenker India
· Mr. Dayaker Reddy, IPAMA
· Mr. Dharampal Singh Malhotra, Namdhari Events & Promotions
· (EC Representative & Chairperson of the Task force)
· Mr. Gurvinder Singh, EEPC India
· Mr. Jagdish Patankar, M. M. Activ Sci-Tech Communications
· (Co-Chair of the Task force)
· Mr. Max Fernandes, Informa Markets India
· Mr. Sanjay Wadhwa, Swift Corporation`
· Mr. Satyendra Mehra, NuernbergMesse India
· Mr. Sudhir Dhavan, R. E. Rogers India
· Mr. Uma Menon , Rudraa Communications
For membership queries and more details about this initiative, please contact: